This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for WesTek Marketing and specifically this web site www.westekmarketing.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
No information is automatically collected from parties visiting any part of this web site. The primary purpose of this web site is to provide useful information to parties visiting this site. The only information we collect is in the form of information requests or comments voluntarily submitted by you. This information will be used exclusively in the following ways.
- Information Requests: The information submitted by you in the form of an information request will be used to provide you with the information you requested and any other information we believe may be of use to you. Depending on the nature of the requests, the information you submit may be forwarded to the Manufacturers we represent as appropriate in order to best provide you with the most responsive reply.
- Comments: If you submit comments to us via this web site we will reply to those comments and use your comments as valuable input on how we can improve WesTek Marketing and this web site. As appropriate we may forward your comments to the Manufacturers we represent.
Your Access to and Control Our Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.